The Hart Speech Foundation is a recognized 501 (c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals who stutter. Our foundation provides advocacy, funding and scholarships to clients of all ages so no one is denied the opportunity to achieve fluent speech.
All funds raised will be utilized to achieve the core principles of the Foundation:
- To identify clients of all ages and provide funding for necessary therapy to ensure fluent speech.
- To ensure students and their families can access necessary services and to assist them with finding available public funding to help pay for speech therapy that local cities and towns are not always able to provide.
- Finally, to provide a support network for and collaborate with families so they can help their loved ones build fluent speech.
- To raise awareness of the unique needs of people who stutter and to help therapists understand that these needs cannot always be provided for by local community schools.
- To help community schools identify young students struggling with conventional speech therapy and help them obtain greater access to additional services so they can enjoy a more rich and fulfilling education.